27 Januar 2009

Socks nr. 1 - 5 / 2009

Here are the first socks of the year. As it is going better with my hand, knitting is fast as before. Three of the pairs are ready at the last week, as I watched Biathlon at TV.

This are for my brother, they are knitted with Opal 6ply called Tiger.
Photobucket

This are for me, in size 40, knitted with Tausendschön yarn. The pattern is the Faceted Rib pattern from The little box of socks
Photobucket

This socks also, and also the others who will follow, knitted for me in size 40. The yarn is from Drachenwolle and the pattern is Maelstrom from Cookie A.
Photobucket

The wool is from Drachenwolle and the pattern is Basket Checks socks from the little box of socks.
Photobucket

The wool is from Drachenwolle and the pattern is the Rib Fantastic Sock from Knitting socks with handpainted yarn
Photobucket

Keine Kommentare: