30 Januar 2009

KCS4 Questionary

QUESTIONS:
1. Whole bean or ground? Grounded coffee
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? Fully-loaded for sure
3. Regular or flavored? Like more regular ones
4. How do you drink your coffee? With a little bit of milk, no sugar
5. Favorite coffee ever? Oh this is a hard question. There are so many good ones. I like Columbian blends or Costa Rica, but also the others are good.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Not that fussy, but the bean should not be soooooooo old
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? I like brownies, cookies and toast
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I like medium roast coffee, not too dark one
9. Yarn/fiber you love? I like merino wool, any handpainted sock wool, any soft wool is great
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I only don't like 100% acryl and scratchy wool
11. What's on your needles? Mostly socks and shawls or scarfs
12. Favorite colors? Orange, light colors, autumn colors, red,
13. Allergies? no importants for this swap
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I like things who are typical for the region my swap partner lives, I like postcards from there. I hate dark colors. I love my cats and my horse. :-)

Keine Kommentare: