02 September 2008

Question of the Week #12

I’m sure most of us have a proudest moment when it comes to knitting. A project or technique that you’ve tackled and completed beautifully. What is your proudest knitting moment??

I was very proud about me when I finished my Josephine top. It was a hard work for me, even the shirt was easy to knit. I don't knit such large things like shirts much often. I'm more the sock knitter or a shawl or scarf knitter.

And on the flip side? What is the one thing that you can’t get right? What is that one project that you’ve never been able to complete? Or that you did complete but then hid away instantly because it was too embarrassing?

There is a pullover for my husband, who never get ready. I believe you wouldn't like it anymore. So I never will find a end of it.

Keine Kommentare: