18 Januar 2007

Stormy weather

Germany is hidden by a big storm today. It is so uncomfortably outside. Its stormy and it is raining much. I don't brought Fiona to the willow today, was she doesn't like much. She don't like to stay the whole day into the staples, but it is better with this kind of weather. So she got some extra food from me and it seems that this make her a little bit happier.
I hope that all things at our house will be safe. We have no money to pay a new roof. Maybe the storm getting that worst as they say. I hate this kind of weather. It should be better by tomorrow.
My cats don't want to go outside at the moment, I can understand them so well.
Here is a photo, I taken some minutes ago. Sure, you cannot see the storm well, but the dark clouds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Keine Kommentare: