17 Juli 2008

Back from vacation

We are back from our wonderful vacation in Italy. We stayed there for two weeks, in San Lorenzo al Mare. It is a small town in the near of Imperia or San Remo, close to the French border. We had wonderful weather and much fun. We visited Monaco, Ezé, a zoo in the near of Nice and some other nice places. And we stayed many times at the sea. Here are some pictures from our trip.





When I came home, I found a envie from my Secret Pal. In them was a wonderful little bag, a alpaca yarn, some needles and a beautiful pattern. I will make a picture tomorrow and show it. It was a wonderful package. Thank you much. The pattern looks very nice and the yarn is so soft.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great to see you again. I just got back from my vacation too :-) Your SP