09 Juni 2008

Weekend

We had a nice weekend. At Friday we went to a concert from Herbert Grönemeyer in Mönchengladbach. It was a very great concert and I enjoyed much. We sleeped in a Hotel not too far away from Mönchengladbach. At Saturday we went first to the Netherlands to buy some coffee and than to Duisburg. There we went to the zoo. It is a nice zoo and we had much fun.
I would like to show some pics of this two days, but our camera wouldn't go on since yesterday. As it is a new one, I will send her back today. We has have the camera since one week. Yesterday evening she went out and never on again. The accu is full, but nothing. So I can show pics when I get the new one at the next days. My cardreader cannot read the new card I have bought for the camera.

Yesterday evening we looked the EM game Germany-Poland. Great that our boys won the game. I only watch football at EM or WM.

Now I'm waiting for the phone call of the vet clinic. I hope that she has good news, but I don't believe it.

Keine Kommentare: